Fourth National Trade Fair & Forum "Independent Heat & Power Engineering" will be held April, 11-13, 2017 in exhibition center "KyivExpoPlaza".
In past years, the event aroused great interest in the professional community and received official support of State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine, the Association of Cities of Ukraine, international programs USAID, NEFCO, IFC, GIZ.
An integral part of the event is a forum of leading market players and experts in energy conservation, energy efficiency and thermomodernization, and in April, 2017 "Independent Heat&Power Engineering" again will held open-for-visitors event, in which we invite all interested to participate.
This time there will be a lot of topics for discussion, here’s reasons why:
- National Action Plans for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency determine that in 2020 Ukraine is expected to reach 11% of renewable energy in the total energy consumption and at the same time reduce energy consumption by 9%.
- Unlike previous declarative slogans, in the 2016 the state policy of Ukraine made a significant step towards the ambitious goals, not least due to the transition to a market price of gas:
- "Warm" loans for private households were introduced
- Established "green" tariff for electricity producers - both commercial and private.
- The requirement of "local" component was cancelled, and instead introduced a surcharge for the use of Ukrainian origin’ equipment.
- Started the process of executive power decentralization and, consequently, redistribution of the budget in favor of local communities.
- In the public sector have already signed the first energy service contracts (ESCO mechanism).
The Main Visitors’ Groups:
- Local, regional administrations, village councils.
- Utility companies, housing and communal enterprises.
- Industrial enterprises.
- Real estate of various forms of ownership.
- Company owners of apartment buildings
KyivExpoPlaza venue (2B, Salyunta st.)
Event work hours
From 10.00 till 18.00.
Entrance is allowed before 17.30.
Visitors Service Center
+380 (44) 461-91-21