On October 6, 2017, the information company ProAgro will host Oil and Fat Conference 2017.
Its goal is to discuss possible scenarios for the development of the oilseeds and processed products market in Ukraine and the world, to show the manufacturers, processors and traders the opportunities and threats of this market, attractiveness of the industry and the vector of development of the oil and fat business.
The oilseeds market for Ukrainian agricultural producers perhaps is the key.
Firstly, the profitability of growing sunflower remains the highest among all major crops (62% in 2016, according to the Ministry of Agrarian Policy) and for many farms is a "life-circle" of all crop production.
Secondly, Ukraine is a reliable supplier of sunflower oil ¹1 in the world (33% of world production and 56% of world exports in 2017/18 MY - USDA forecast). Oilseed processing capacities in Ukraine are actively developing, what proves a high profitability of processing and also stimulates further growth of oilseeds production in Ukraine.
The speeches of our speakers will be concentrated on main themes, which can be grouped into the following groups:
- Oilseeds market: what will limit the growth of the sunflower areas, the depression in the rapeseed market, if the soy boom continues
- Market of vegetable oils: what are the threats from the rapid growth of processing facilities, global demand trends, short-term and long-term development forecasts
- Development of the Ukrainian logistics of vegetable oils, overcoming of existing problems
- Markets of countries and regions - strategic buyers: forecast of demand, features and practical advices how to enter new markets
- Price forecasts and the price impact on the market development and profitability of the oil and fat business
- Promising directions of investing in the oil and fat market and risk assessment
- Niche oil crops: what are the benefits for business?
We will be glad to see you in October at the Kiev Golf Center at the Oil and Fat Conference 2017!
If you have any questions related to participation in our events, sponsorship, a report organization, and advertising please address ProAgro Information Company:
- Tel./fax: (+38 044) 248-02-67, (+38 067) 243-38-03
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com